FINAL LEAGUE TABLES
|Spye Park A||10||2||0||0||1.646||4|
|Spye Park B||10||4||0||0||1.51||8|
CHIPPENHAM INDOOR CRICKET LEAGUE: RULES FOR 2012/2013
1. The charge per team per game is £20. Any team that defaults on a game still owes their £20. Their opponents do not have to pay.
2.Div. 1 will have 8 teams and Div. 2 nine teams. All will play all each other, and then there will be further rounds of matches at the end of the season, depending on league positions, so that all teams play 10 games. To do this Div 1 will split into two, and Div 2 will split into three. Final league positions will be decided firstly by the split, then by points scored, and then by run rate.
3. Promotion and relegation will be two-up, two-down.
4. It's one run and an extra ball for a wide or a no-ball.
5. Matches will be scored 2 points for a win, 1 point each for a tie, and 0 points for a loss.
6. When the scores are level, it’s a tie, regardless of how many wickets have been lost.
7. If 2 teams are level on points, the team with the overall higher run rate will be placed higher in the league table.
8. UMPIRING: Each team has to provide umpires for five matches during the winter. If a team fails to provide any umpires for a match, they will have one point deducted. Please make a note on the scoresheet.
9. PLEASE get games started promptly and PLEASE tidy up at the end of the last game. The hall must be cleared by 8:00 pm.